Saturday, October 9, 2010

Scenes of Summer

I feel like I don't have very many pictures from this summer, probably because we didn't really do much. Honestly, after Ella was born, the summer seemed to fly by and now it all seems like a blur. I guess that's the result of sleep deprivation. Anyway, here's a couple of pictures from the summer.
The girls at the zoo
Ella's first trip to the zoo. She was probably 2 weeks old. All these clothes are the result of a major fit that Makayla threw one day. She literally emptied the entire dresser of all of hers and Kylee's clothes. That was fun.
Hello caterpillars, did you enjoy your gluttonous feast of my parsley? Oh good, because I planted it just for you, ya know.
Self-portrait, by Kylee
Ella's first hike in the Snuggly.
Self-portrait, by Makayla
We ended up going to King's Island when Brian's mom and sister were here in July. For some reason (probably the sleep deprivation again) I got talked into going. It POURED the entire day. Between the rain and the pain I was still in, I ended up leaving with the baby after lunch. It was miserable. Don't ever let your husband talk you into going to an amusement park a few weeks after you have surgery.
Brian taking the girls on the log ride. Really, they couldn't get more wet.
My parents helped us re-do our tabletop while they were here. It used to be glass, with a monstrous crack in it. This is much better!

1 comment:

Patty said...

The tabletop looks fantastic!
I don't think I've ever seen that many green caterpillars in one place before. I guess they REALLY liked your parsley!!
I love the self-portraits! Isn't it fun to let kids play with the camera with no fears of paying for film developing??!

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.