Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ella's Blessing

We had Ella's blessing the first Sunday of September. While I was feeling emotional and sentimental about the fact that we were blessing our last baby, the day seemed strangely uneventful, I think because we didn't have any family members there to share the day with us. Ella did a great job and didn't cry during her blessing, instead saving her screaming for the rest of church. I remember feeling on that day how blessed and lucky we are to have this perfect last baby join our family. I'm so glad the worries we had for her a few months ago, regarding her weight and possible spine problem, are finally over and that we can just enjoy her now. I'm truly loving every second of this little girl's life. Here's a few pics that we took after church. My sister's going to yell at me for not fixing them up, but oh well.
All 3 girls have worn this blessing dress now. Align Center

No comments:

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.