Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cousin Fun

My sister Jenicca took pity on me and came to see me in August when Brian was in San Diego for several days, thank goodness! She brought her 2 year old little boy, Logan, and those 3 musketeers had tons of fun together. My sister took these pictures of their adventures together.
At Parky's Farm
Wow, she still has such a baby face! (sniff)
Going to the Children's Museum
At the Mt. Healthy pool
Why are always such suckers for these animal-head pictures?
My shrinking violet (there's a reason she's not in too many pictures)
My not-shrinking-at-all violet (there's a reason she's in EVERY picture!)
Logan just loved Kylee, and she loved to pretend to be his mom.
I love this picture because it reminds me of the Hungry Hippos game we used to play as kids. Sadly, one day my mom got quite irritated with us playing it while she was taking a nap, and finally fed up with the noise, she charged out of her room, grabbed the game, opened the front door and chucked it as hard as she could, where it bounced and crashed into a thousand pieces down the front walk. I'm still in therapy over the incident.
Playing on the swing set
My sleepy baby

4 comments:

Patty said...

What great pictures!
I think every mother has dreamed at one time or another of destroying the hungry hippos game!! (It sure is fun, though, isn't it??!)

Jenni said...

I can't totally picture your mom throwing that game out the front door!!! I am laughing so hard. Now that we are moms we can understand the feeling, though, right? :)

Jenicca said...

Those are the best pictures I've ever seen!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the hungry hippos episode as well as you do. I do remember losing Nintendo, but I guess we all have things that scar our childhood :) But I can pretty much visualize how it went. Can't wait to give big hugs to the little squirts.

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.