Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Makayla's Birthday

Our little Makayla turned 4 on Oct. 6th! Hard to believe this little girl is getting so big! For her birthday, we just stayed home and had a rainbow themed party with our family, along with presents of course. A week and a half later, she had a princess themed birthday party with some friends from church, where good times were had by all.
Rainbow fruit salad to go with dinner.
More Barbie stuff! Align Center
This is the train table that Dad built. Now they have somewhere to play with all their Thomas the Train stuff. I'm sure going to miss yelling at them to pick that junk up. Oh wait, no I'm not.
An outdoor playhouse from Nana, which Kylee screamed over louder than Makayla.
A ballerina dress-up from Grandma Olsen, which I don't think she's removed since her birthday. Rainbow birthday cake! Don't look at the sides too carefully, I only had time to care about the top.
My 3 little princesses
Getting ready for her Princess party The cupcakes
Decorating their crowns
The princesses having a ball!
Makayla blowing out the candles on her cupcake. I thought it was funny that she picked what I considered to be the ugliest cupcake I decorated. It was the last one, and I just didn't care anymore. I guess I didn't have to do anything special after all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures becky, I think it is so funny how shy Makayla always looks in comparison to Kylee - Miss outgoing personality. Hope your parties were great, can't wait to see all 3 princesses in less than a month!
-Matt-

Jenicca said...

I think Makayla picked a rather nice cupcake. ;) I want Halloween pictures!

Jenicca said...

We are requesting an update on your blog! Please post something soon! :)

Jenicca said...

Really, do you realize Makayla's B-day was the first week of October and it is all most a new year and still no new blog pics. What have you been doing?!? Let's get back to what's really important and get more pictures on for the rest of us to enjoy!!!!

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.