Friday, September 11, 2009

A Look Back

As we get into another great school year, I just wanted to take a moment to look back on some of mine and Brian's old yearbook photos. First here's Brian:

Totally boss

Used all his mom's Crisco for this picture

Lovable nerd

Long-hair phase

Not sure about the afro

Business in front, party in the back

Almost got the role of Zach on 'Saved by the Bell'

And now for Becky's:

Pin curls never go out of style

I wish I still had those wing-tip glasses!

I could be Samantha's sister on Bewitched!

Gotta have my flower shirt like any decent hippie.

This reminds me of my mom so much, it's scary.

Farrah Fawcett stage

Not sure if brunette is really my color

I'm pretty sure this is my actual 7th grade picture.

4 comments:

The Shaw Family said...

Seriously hilarious!! I like the last picture and comment of you, it's great.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Whoa. It took me a few pictures to realize they weren't real. Very funny.

chelle said...

Too funny! You two are a hoot. I have seen others play with this and always said I was gonna try it out. Never have. Maybe if you don't mind I can copy your idea.
I LOVE th ecaptions with each pic. So fitting!

Janae said...

Hahaha! That is sooo awesome.

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.