Thursday, September 3, 2009

Makayla

I thought since Kylee's had so much attention with kindergarten that Makayla needed her own post. My little Makayla will be 3 in a month, and this last year she has grown up so much. She is such a beautiful, sweet-natured, happy little girl! She may act like Kylee's little shadow a lot of the time, but she has such a funny little personality of her own that I've loved watching develop. When she gets in a silly mood, her laugh is so hilarious we all can't help but laugh too! She's a little ray of sunshine in our household, and I'm glad I'll have the opportunity to have some one-on-one time with her while Kylee is in school (being the 2nd child, she hasn't had a lot of that!). Here's some recent pictures of my baby.... I mean, BIG GIRL (as she constantly reminds me)!

3 comments:

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

I can't believe haw big they are both getting! Man I sure miss you all.

Eric and Hannah said...

Your girls are so cute!!! It looks like you guys had a FUN busy summer!!!!

chelle said...

She is adorable. I haven't had a chance to meet Mykayla yet. But I am sure she is just as adorable.

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.