Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kylee starts Kindergarten

I can't believe it - my little Kylee started Kindergarten!! She was sooooo excited, which I was glad about, but I was still a little sad knowing that she will be gone all day 5 days a week. Kylee's first day was a huge success, she loves her teacher and all the fun things they do. When she got home she kept talking about her friend "Brooklyn." I was glad she made a friend, until that night when she announced to Brian and me that she's going to marry Brooklyn when she grows up. That's how we found out that Brooklyn is a boy!! We told her not to even think about marrying anybody for 15 more years. Jeesh!! Isn't she a little young to be starting this??

Here's my cute little school girl in her school uniform:

This was me and Makayla after we dropped Kylee off. Makayla cried all the way home, but only because she said she wanted to eat at Kylee's school, like we did the night of the open house. I was worried she would have a hard time with Kylee gone, but she seems to be doing great. I think she enjoys having the toy room to herself!

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

She is so cute in her little uniform! Glad she is enjoying kindergarten.

chelle said...

That is the hardest thing ever, to send your kids to school. Unfortunately with me, it hasn't got any better. I STILL hate sending my kids to school and I have been doing it for 11 yrs!
I am so glad she is loving it!!She looks too cute in her uniform. I love schools that do uniforms. Only the HS has uniforns in our district.

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.