Friday, January 16, 2009

Random Family Pics

So, I have tons of random pictures from our trip to Utah, so I thought I'd just toss them in here for everyone's enjoyment.

Ila getting a horsey ride from Kylee

Andrew and Kylee watching a show together

6 of the 7 cousins: Ila, Benson, Tanner, Makayla, Andrew, and Kylee

Stacy reading stories to Andrew, Ila, and Kylee

Nathan and Andrew

Makayla being silly and wearing someone else's socks

Brooklyn with her dad Sterling

I just had to put in this picture of Brian's mom and Karen playing boxing on the Wii. She'll probably beat me for putting this picture up, but at least I didn't post the video!

The girls with their Grandma Olsen

Me and the girls with my Grandma Phillips

My gorgeous sister-in-law Stacy. Can you believe she's only 13?!

Andrew and Kylee with their beloved Aunt Stacy

Salt Lake Temple at Temple Square

The nativity scene on the reflecting pool at Temple Square

No comments:

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.