Thursday, January 15, 2009

Becky and Kylee's Birthday

I thought I'd put pictures from mine and Kylee's birthday together since they're only a day apart. On my birthday, Brian took me shopping and out to lunch, and then in the afternoon we took off to go down to Karen and Brian's house in Mt. Pleasant. We basically just had a big New Years Eve party and spent the night, which was really fun. The next day, Kylee's birthday, we took the kids to McDonald's and had a little birthday party, with present opening, and of course playing at the Playland. I think the kids had a great time. Kylee ended up getting a guitar (which has resulted in many "concerts"), Leggos, Candyland, a Disney read-along book, and a Spiderman Mr. Potato Head (Spider Spud). When we got back home (to Kentucky), she had a doll house waiting from Nana Phillips, and some Sleeping Beauty figurines from us to go with the house.

Me and my girls on my birthday

Kylee's birthday party at McDonald's

Tanner, Kylee, and Ila

Andrew and Ila helping Kylee open her presents

Kylee treating us to one of her impromptu concerts

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Is Kylee eating a SALAD? I can't get my kids to touch salad, esp. at McD!!

Brian and Becky said...

Yes, believe it or not, it's the only thing she asks for when we go there! She's a big salad freak! Weird, huh?

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.