Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas in Utah

This year, we had the great fun of going to Utah to spend Christmas with Brian's side of the family. This was the first time we'd all been together for many years, and some of the cousins had never even met, so we had a fabulous time together (all 18 of us)! Our big family present this year was a Wii (thanks mom and dad!), and the girls got many other fun presents, including a couple of things from Disney World, a keyboard and coloring stuff for Kylee, a fairy and howling dog for Makayla, books, movies, clothes, play-doh, and babydolls for both. Here's some pictures of the mayhem. I hope my in-laws have gotten their sanity and hearing back by now! Oh, and if you're wondering why there's no pictures of me on Christmas, it's because I was sick and had pink eye in both eyes, and hey, I just can't allow pictures to be taken of me when I have to wear my glasses and not wear eye makeup!

Christmas Eve dinner. It was impossible to get everyone in the picture I guess.

Makayla opening one of her presents.

Makayla with her dog from Matt and Aline that barks, howls, and wags it's tail.

Kylee's keyboard from Matt and Aline - definitely a favorite!

Looks like we won't be bored this winter!

Makayla spending time with her favorite thing in the world, Polly the cat. My mother-in-law says that cat slept for 3 days straight after we left.

No comments:

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.