Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bangs!

Well, I did something today that I swore I would never do - I cut bangs on one of my girls, Makayla to be exact. Her hair's been bugging me for awhile now, since it's starting to get long. I feel like if I don't put ponytails or a barrette in it, her hair just falls in her face all day and she looks like a little orphan. But since she always pulls the barrettes out, I decided maybe we'd try cutting some bangs. So, I did it! But now I need some feedback on this risky maneuver. Whatcha all think? Bangs or no bangs? Did I make a mistake and need to grow them out now?
Here's the before and after pic:

Before

After. I think I may have cut her bangs a titch too short.

2 comments:

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

She looks tons older now. I like it. Sterling

Jenni said...

I LOVE the bangs!!! Maybe a bit short, but they'll grow fast and she looks sooo cute!!

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.