Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things...

One of my favorite things about spring is all the beautiful flowers, especially tulips. I went ahead and planted a bunch of tulip bulbs last fall, and I've been so excited to see them coming up the past few weeks. The tulips and I had a photo shoot today so I could share how pretty they are. I'm especially loving my walkway, where I planted purple phlox and purple tulips (and yeah, it probably doesn't make sense to do all this in a house we're renting, but hey, it's a lot of fun!)
Phlox and tulips
I really love these purple and yellow ones! All the variations of tulips are so interesting.

4 comments:

sorensens said...

Pretty flowers. I am seriously jealous that it has been warm enough for them to bloom. Also I have a comment for Brian on my blog. Taking B's side the nerve of him.

Patty said...

What beautiful flowers! Good for you for making your yard look so pretty, even if you are renting. I LOVE all the pics you've put up recently!

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

I love it!! I love Tulips. It reminds me of when we were in Logan. They were always planted on the Temple grounds.

Golf Club Images said...

Ok so the flowers are nice but where's the new stuff? I need a little more blog commitment from you and a little less living life to it's fullest. So seriously though where are Kylee missing her first tooth pics? :)

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.