Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Road Trip!

This past weekend, we took another drive over to Brown County, IN (we love that place) to check out the fall leaves and have some fun together. We took a bunch of back roads through the country, which was awesome, and we even stopped at a little country yard sale and bought a fishing pole for me for seven dollars (looks like I'll be earning my Wilderness Girl badge soon!). Ok, I just have to put in a little plug for Brian here. I don't know how he does it, but he takes all these random, out of the way roads all the time, and he doesn't even know where he's going, but we somehow ALWAYS end up exactly where we need to be! He's amazing, he's like a human GPS! So, one of the things we were looking forward to on our little road trip was taking some great pictures with our NEW CAMERA (I know, shocking that we finally traded up from our old 3.1 megapixel winner). Well, the weather was hot and bright, and it was a little hazy outside, so our pictures didn't turn out as great as I was hoping (most of them look like a ghost is standing in front of the camera), but oh well, I'm going to put them up anyway.

Makayla feeding me ice cream. And apparently I'm holding an invisible ice cream cone.

No comments:

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.