Friday, May 28, 2010

The Other Tooth

Well, the tooth living next door to the one that Kylee recently lost apparently felt that it had also had enough of living in Kylee's mouth, and therefore wiggled itself loose enough last weekend to demand that somebody braver than myself pull it out. Oh brave Puller-of-Teeth, Brian is thy name! Thank goodness for a husband who's willing to do anything gross I don't want to. Kylee was, of course, ecstatic to lose another tooth (that's putting it mildly). I heard she tried to go up to the microphone in Primary the next day to announce to everybody that she had lost a tooth. I gotta admit, the spunk and shameless self-promotion of my girl sure makes me laugh sometimes!
Pull it out, push it out, WAAAAAAAY OUT!!
Success at last!
Align Center
Another random picture, I know. But nothing says summer like a butterfly soaking up the rays on a leaf in your backyard!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Yay for another lost tooth! I think it's great she's so self-confident!
I love the pic of the butterfly... what a pretty one!

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.