Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Kitty....Again

I didn't really want to do a post about our new kitty, for fear we would jinx ourselves, but my sister insisted, and since I'm very afraid of her, I decided to give in. We got this little girl almost 2 weeks ago, and while some people might think we're crazy for getting one so soon after Tigger died, it's helped with our sadness, especially for the kids. Kylee and Makayla decided to name her Tinkerbell....apparently we can't get away from Disney names. Here's our little (s)Tinker....

She loves to sleep on Brian's laptop - probably cuz it gets so warm. So cute!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Awww... she's adorable! How can you not feel comforted with such a sweetheart around?!

Anonymous said...

I guess we'll always miss tiger, but the new kitty is nice too :D J/K... I never really knew tiger till just a moment ago... and already Tiger is gone. Puts things into perspective...

Thanks for letting me see your blog! Thanks for seeing mine and Serena's too!

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.