Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Haul

I've been preaching about coupons for awhile now and how much money you can save by using them, so I decided to show off the awesome haul I got today - all with the use of my coupons! And might I add that they were all printable coupons I used, available to everyone with a computer! So let this be a lesson to all the nay-sayers out there who say you really can't save much money with coupons. I beg to differ! All of the items in the picture below cost me a grand total of $23 plus tax.......TOTAL. Pretty sweet, huh? I saved $108!! I know the picture is a little blurry, so here's what I got: 8 boxes of cereal, 4 bottles of salad dressing, 5 jars of mayo, 5 jars of miracle whip, 10 packages of hot dogs (2 not pictured), 2 boxes of graham crackers, 2 boxes of Ritz, 2 boxes of wheat thins, and 3 blocks of cheese.
Now get out there and print your coupons! :)

6 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Looks good! From the sales, it looks like a Meijer run? I've been couponing for about a year now and I am really considering dropping the Sunday paper and just going to printable coupons...???

Patty said...

That's fantastic! Where do you go to get the printable coupons?

Lynn Lambert said...

I DID print my coupons, but I promise I will never come home with a haul like that...not in Hawaii anyway. Awesome job, cuz!

Mama D said...

I am suitably impressed. :)

Jenni said...

ok awesomeness!!! I totally love getting your emails about coupons and free stuff and I always use them. Send me more money saving emails!!!

Eric and Hannah said...

what coupon website?

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.