Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas

Here's a few images from Christmas Day. The girls ended up getting way more presents than we were expecting from everybody, so we ended up having to go buy another suitcase to haul them home in! Ok, ok, I really just wanted a new suitcase. :D
I really surprised Brian by getting him MarioKart for the Wii!
Makayla showing off her new princess dress. She now lives in it.
Both of the girls with their princess dresses.
The girls "buying" their presents from each other with their new cash register.
Makayla playing on her new bouncy ball in her stylish glasses.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Your trip looks so fun!! And I have that exact same cash register for my preschool!! I laminated the money so it would last longer.

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.