Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Love Fall

My parents came up to see us (and drop off our new car) the beginning of October, and we had the opportunity to take them up to Kirtland to see the sights and of course the gorgeous fall colors. Here's a few pictures of our trip. Brian would like me to point out that he took all the pictures, as well as the big one at the top of our blog. No, you can't hire him to do your wedding pictures. Sorry.

The Kirtland Temple. I'd love to find out what flowers these were around the temple. They were GOR-GE-OUS!

If you're a little confused by this picture, Kylee's standing in front of a pond with the reflection of the trees behind her.

"Hey, look at that cool leaf on the ground! Let's stare really hard at it until dad's done taking our picture, ok?"

3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Ah Becky - you are funny.
Those are great pictures and now I'm kicking myself because I can't think of the name of those flowers. Ask Rita, she'll know. Hope you are enjoying being a two car family! Livin' the American Dream ;)

Jamie Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I miss you Becky!!!

Anonymous said...

You can't get on our case for not updating our blog cause it has been really long since you did an update yourself. Move it!

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.