Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our new house

So, I'm finally getting around to putting up pictures of our new place. The inside is looking pretty cute, so now I'm concentrating on getting the outside looking as cute. The owners said we can do whatever we want to the yard, so I don't need any more encouragement than that! I've started planting flowers, and I can't wait until May to get started on my garden. I'm not quite ready to take pictures of the outside, but here's some of the inside:

The girls play room

My mom made the bedspreads and curtains for the girls' room, and they turned out so cute! Thanks mom!!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Your house looks great!! I love how you have decorated.

Janae said...

It looks so inviting and, well, like a HOME and not an apartment! I love the rug in the front room too. Next week we're getting together for sure...miss you!

The Shaw Family said...

Your house looks really nice, man you are fast at getting things put together. I guess you have had lots of practice. I love the girl's room!!

Patty said...

You have great taste. I was immediately struck by how beautifully decorated and welcoming your home was.

chelle said...

Welcome to the ward. I have been out for about two months with my back and haven't had a chance to meet you yet. Your house looks very cute. :)

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.