Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Florida: Part 3

I thought I'd go ahead and post the pictures from our day at the Magic Kingdom. I'm telling you, there is NOTHING as fun as going to Disney World at Christmas! The lights, decorations, parades, fireworks, even if you're an adult, it'll make you feel like a kid! But if you have kids, PLEASE do everything you can to take your kids before they get too old. Trust me, you'll love it! And no, I don't work for, or hold stock in Disney.
I swear, I could not get those kids to look at the dang camera! Too much other stuff to look at!
The girls with Cinderella
Kylee adoring Sleeping Beauty
If you're wondering what Kylee is saying, let me go ahead and translate.
Kylee: "Ya know what? I have a Book of Mormon and it talks all about Jesus!"
Belle: "Oh ok, that's nice."
Disney photographer looking at me: "Did she just say JESUS?"
Me: "Yeah, I don't know, she's crazy!"
Time to get a last picture and get the heck out of there!
What a smile!
Kylee on the Buzz Lightyear ride, one of the funnest rides ever!
After getting off the Buzz Lightyear ride - she totally came up with this pose!
And what were grandpa and Makayla doing while we were on Buzz Lightyear? Zzzzzzzz...
Trying on Jack Sparrow hats and swords after getting off Pirates of the Caribbean.
My little Jamaican - ya mon!
Kylee and Grandpa on the Aladdin ride.
FINALLY, a smile!
Makayla and Nana waiting to get on the Jungle Cruise
Ok, heaven knows I tried to get a good picture of the castle at night (I was really far away and couldn't get closer due to the crowds). I learned I really need to read about the night function for my camera. This is without the flash.....
This is with the flash. Kinda blurry, but still awesome.
I took this from the far end of Main Street, where we were waiting for the parade to start. Man, i wish I had a professional camera!
Same shot with the flash. Shows the lights on Main Street better, but check out the crowds! It was crazy busy, but OH SO FUN!!

2 comments:

Lynn Lambert said...

I love to see all the fun pictures! We went to Disney world the first week of November once, but they were just setting up all the Christmas stuff. Next time we'll have to plan it better so we are there over the Christmas holiday. So fun.

Jenni said...

Awwww, your pictures made me want to go back to Disney. About once a week the boys ask if we can go back to Disney World. Maybe in another 10 years! It's just so darn expensive. But soooo much fun!!

About Me

Ohio, United States
We're just a fun family of four living in Ohio while Brian's in graduate school, trying to keep in touch with family and friends.